Welcome To The Wedding and Function Entertainment Specialists
We are experts at sourcing the very best live bands and entertainment acts for any function. We specialize in providing entertainment for Weddings, Corporate Events, Birthdays and Anniversaries.
The entertainment you provide for your wedding, anniversary, birthday or corporate event is one of the most important aspects of the day and making the right choice can really create a fantastic atmosphere and make the party a really special occasion for you and your guests. Get it wrong and your event will be a disaster!
Many of our clients find that selecting the correct entertainment for their event is without doubt, one of the most difficult and stressful things to organize, because they understand only too well what a huge impact it can have on the guests enjoyment.
How to pick a great Wedding or Function Band!
1. Pick a style of music – Before sourcing a band, you need to decide on the type of music that you would like them to perform. Then, consider the time of day you want the band to play and the atmosphere you want them to create for your special day before deciding on a musical style that’s special to you and one that will keep your guests entertained ‘All Day & All Night’!For more information Click Here.
2. Create a short list of bands – Next, you need to find some potential bands to entertain you and your guests on your big day, then narrow the list down until you find that special band! You can find wedding and function bands, musicians and entertainers by a variety of sources, but the most reliable way is to contact an entertainments company who will be able to advise on particular styles/genres and recommend appropriate bands to entertain you and your guests on your big day – this is where we can help you.
3. Listen to band performance demo – You need to listen to all the bands on your short list and attempt to choose one to play at your wedding. You can listen to band demos on this website, watch their YouTube videos, or arrange a viewing date with us so you can see them perform in a live situation.
4. Read band testimonials – To ensure that the live music at your wedding/function goes off without a hitch, you want to be certain that you’ve picked a professional band with a positive reputation. We can provide you with a comprehensive set of reviews and testimonials from previous customers which will give you a good idea of their overall quality.
5. Talk to your chosen band/act – you need to ensure that the band you hire are:
– Aware of the demands of the day.
– Able to deliver the kind of performance you want –
The best way to achieve this is by talking everything through with the band leader who will be able to tell you if they’re up to the challenge and also advise you if they have any requirements of their own.